Cappuccino, caramel and rooibos just seem like they should go together! Yum! I received this in my ‘try me’ pack, and I didn’t see too many caramel cubes in my half an ounce sample. I think the caramel cubes that WERE there fell into my infuser. The little cubes are interesting! I love the cappuccino flavor — I don’t think I’ve had that in a tea yet. Sadly, the caramel flavor was a bit lacking. I would LOVE this blend if it tasted more like caramel. Like I said, it’s a perfect trio of flavors!

MsWhatsit

Sounds good, although I’d probably want more caramel too. I find it amusing to see the word “crunch” in a tea title. There’s nothing crunchy about tea unless you plan to eat the steepings afterwards.

TeaBrat

this sounds good…

Comments

MsWhatsit

TeaBrat

this sounds good…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: