thanks again Amanda for allowing me to try so many of samples of 52Teas! I swear the other day I thought of a caramel apricot cheesecake. I never had that particular dessert before but it sounded good (I must have been hungry). Then I remembered I had this tea! SO I had to try it… Sadly, this one doesn’t have the caramel. From what fell into my infuser, there was at least one apricot chunk. The white tea lends a nice base for these flavors. Definite identifiable apricot, certainly a nice fragrance too. The cheesecake flavor is more of a cream flavor, but it is more present here than in other cheesecake teas I’ve tried from 52Teas. Overall, this is great. But I’d really rather like to have the actual cheesecake I envisioned!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: