Wanted a chocolate tea this morning and this one was DEFINITELY chocolatey! Opening the package filled the room with a lovely chocolate scent! The fragrance of the tea was of a sweeter chocolate but the flavor was a dark chocolate (my favorite!) The black tea base was perfect for this. I wish many chocolate teas would have this much chocolate flavor. I think it was a bad idea to get three sample packs from Della Terra… I love most of the teas I’ve tried so far. Uh oh.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: