So it was between this one and the Pineapple Upside Down Cake to round out my Della Terra ‘Try Me’ packs. I’ve seen reviews for that one since I received my ‘Try Me’ packs that suggested maybe I should have tried that one! Luckily, this one was worth it anyway! It’s a very intriguing & unique blend! The first flavor that hits me is, interestingly enough, the white & green tea blend. Then it’s the peppercorns, which I’m now finding doesn’t really taste like PEPPER per say, because there is a flavor here that tastes much like ESP Emporium’s Butter Truffle that I thought was from the other ingredients. It’s like a sweet flavor, that melds with the vanilla. Then a mild pineapple and apple from the few chunks of those in my infuser! Everything melds together well! I’ve tried a bunch of teas from Della Terra, and only one of them wasn’t exactly meeting my expectations! So many teas!

TeaBrat

this sounds so good!

Bonnie

Does sound good.

Comments

TeaBrat

this sounds so good!

Bonnie

Does sound good.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: