I don’t know why the name of this was changed, but it seems like it fits. There is a ton of spicy heat in this one, with a bit of sweetness added with the peppercorns. The black tea isn’t the main focus here, as it is more of an herbal tea. I don’t find too much cinnamon either. I definitely wouldn’t call this a cinnamon cider, so the name change fits. It seems like Della Terra has different apple flavors for their teas. I don’t like the apple here more than the Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Rooibos. This one seems a bit more fragrancy than the sweet dessert type apple in the rooibos blend. I like this, but I wish they would use the other apple. (This same apple seems to be in their Caramel Apple blend.) This reminds me of Yogi’s Aztec Sweet Chili.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: