Thank you momo, for including this in your sample envelope sale! This is certainly a unique blend! I’m wondering how it is classified as a pu-erh tea, because to me it mainly looks like a floral and fruit blend. The blend looks like a rainbow! The main flavors I get here are floral and vanilla. Jasmine mostly! I would think the flavor would be very light, but it is very full. It kind of reminds me of the David’s milk oolong I had the other day. I’m starting to think the “treasures” are Verdant’s teas!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: