I tried this again this morning because I was knocked out for some reason. Needed something to wake me up! I didn’t use a full teaspoon for this infusion, since I really want to save the bit I have left, I love it so much. Because of that, this was less brisk and strong. I must have put a ton in the infuser last time. Still delicious — just not the strongest cup of tea I’ve ever had! There was also a flavor I was getting that reminded me of almonds!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: