thank you so much momo for the amazing package of teas! Holy stevia! They should call this one stevia flavored. I’m definitely not a stevia fan. I feel like CS thinks the stevia tastes like pumpkin or something, so that is their idea of pumpkin flavor. The first tea I ever drank was a Celestial Seasonings chocolate chai, so there is some nostalgia there. I do enjoy some of their blends… the ‘Nutcracker Sweet’ especially. I was looking forward to trying the pumpkin as soon as I heard about it! They just went overboard with the stevia. The second steep has taken most of the stevia out, but probably much of the other flavor too. I’d say the second steep seems like it would have the normal amount of stevia you’d find in other teas. I don’t think they put much or any stevia in their other blends, unless they have started doing that now. That’s too bad, because it might have been a decent blend. I wouldn’t have minded all the spices with a better pumpkin flavor without stevia. I’m always up for trying though, so thanks again, momo!