The name doesn’t lie! This is definitely apple pie! A nice sweet apple, doesn’t taste artificial at all, with some cinnamon. I think Della Terra uses different apple flavorings for their apple teas. This is the one I like better, that I think is also in the apple cinnamon yogurt rooibos that I love. The black tea base is perfect for these flavors, not too strong. I think there is also a slight bakey pastry flavor (maybe from the almonds?) but I might be imagining that, since the apple pie filling portion of this tea is so spot on! Another win for Della Terra!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: