drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

Momo included a few cups of this in the sample sale. Thank you! This is creamy and dreamy. Nothing beats an excellent earl grey creme! (And yes, this is mostly like an earl grey creme because cheesecake is cream cheese!) This DOES have amazing balance like the description for the tea says. It has the perfect balance of black teas, bergamot, and cheesecake flavor. This tastes better as it is cooling. Good stuff! I’m going to savor the couple of cups I have left! Why does it seem like all the teas I’ve rated are in the 90s?

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: