Another one from momo! thanks so much! This is exactly as I expected as I was reading about the blend… but better! This combination of fruits is fantastic! And NO hibiscus! I love the apples, cranberries, kiwi and cherries. The icing on the cake is this perfect coconut flavor. It just gives the tea a creaminess and cuts the fruity tartness a bit. Delicious. The steep color is a nice yellow. This is a fine example that not all herbal teas need hibiscus. Thanks for sharing this one momo, as I read your tasting notes and how much you love it!

momo

You’re welcome! I loaded up on half a pound of it, so now I can share it with everyone!

Comments

momo

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: