Thanks for another one to try, momo! I appreciate it! This one is fun! I spotted a whole piece of popcorn in the blend, so of course that had to go in the infuser. I’m thinking I need some other kind of infusers because the two I have barely hold one teaspoon of tea with no room for expansion… I know teas like this one require a bit more than one teaspoon, especially if a whole popcorn piece is taking up much of that space!

The steep color is pinkish orange. I kept sipping during the long infusion to figure out the steep time and the flavor kept getting better and better! Without looking at the ingredients list, I could have swore this had almonds in it… since it reminds me of the lovely Joy’s Teaspoon Almond Cookie. It must be the beetroot pieces and apple then? I’ll have to look. This actually does taste like caramel corn. I don’t know what might be giving it a caramel flavor, but it is pretty sweet! Could be the fruit pieces too. And again, no hibiscus! Another example of a hibiscusless deliciousness blend. I have no idea why it might be called carnival.. other than it is a fun mix of ingredients! I like this one.. lots. Snow is in the forecast. bleh. already? This year went by so fast…wasn’t it just snowing? I wish I were at a carnival!

Kittenna

Finum infuser baskets!! I’m guessing you use teaballs? I learned that although they work for some teas, the infuser baskets are waaaaaay nicer!

Bonnie

Agree, no teaball, infinum basket!

Tea Sipper

I use The Republic of Tea’s Little Dipper Infuser and another like it. But I just googled those baskets and I should definitely get one of those!

Lynne-tea

Snoooowww!! <3

Comments

Kittenna

Bonnie

Agree, no teaball, infinum basket!

Tea Sipper

Lynne-tea

Snoooowww!! <3

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: