Another try: The water was very cooled and I steeped this for 36 seconds. I had to taste test while it was steeping to avoid the bitterness from last time. I feel like it was on the cusp of being bitter, but it still doesn’t have as much flavor as I would have liked. It’s sweeter this time, but not by much. Still no pineapple. And as it’s cooling it does taste more bitter. The rating stands, but at least now I know it needs just a bit of a steep!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: