Thanks momo for this one! I really appreciate being able to try all these teas! I have been on a roll with teas I really really have loved lately. This one is so good. The rooibos is perfect with dates and walnuts. The dates are sweet and the walnuts are toasty. Really, I can’t think of a better combination! It does taste like a muffin, especially since I CAN taste that bit of butter flavor! I do wish the flavors were a bit stronger, but it’s much better than it could have been. Tasting this one, I don’t think I’ve had a rooibos in a while and I must have missed them!

First steep: 5 min. with water very cooled — flavor was perfect
Second steep: 10 min with just boiled water — barely had any flavor other than the rooibos

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: