I don’t want to be the first to write a tasting note for this one… especially if I say it reminds me of raspberry cough drops.. or what those might actually taste like if I ever had raspberry cough drops. It must be the ginger, which I’m not normally a fan of. I might not like cough drops, but they always remind me of my grandpa for some reason, so they can’t be too bad. The steep color is a pale yellow. I’m also not getting much jasmine here, but I’m starting to think jasmine is very elusive and sensitive to temperature. I’m not sure why anise is in the picture for the tea, since that isn’t listed in the ingredients. The white/green tea combo tastes very fresh. The white tea isn’t drying my mouth at all, which it sometimes likes to do (when I don’t like it to). This isn’t one of my favorites from Della Terra but I have MANY favorites from Della Terra. But give this one a try for yourself! It may be it just isn’t for me, or I didn’t steep it right.