Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sharing this one! I had a cup of this a couple months ago but I wanted to wait to make tasting notes for some reason. The steep this time was better than the last time! I thought I was making a mistake pouring JUST boiled water, but it was delicious. There is a definite rhubarb flavor (there was at least one chunk of rhubarb in my infuser). I think it depends on how much this blend actually tastes like tart rhubarb depending on if there is actually any rhubarb in the infuser. This time I noticed just a hint of cream where there wasn’t any before. I happen to really like this combination! Rooibos, cream and rhubarb!

Boiling
Nik

This sounds so good!

Comments

Nik

This sounds so good!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: