This isn’t my favorite from Della Terra.. there isn’t much flavor here. I didn’t see many actual fruit pieces fall in my tea, so the mild flavor must be that, the “flavor”… I’d say from the peach, pineapple and apricot flavors that should be here, I taste peach the most. I saw more candy pieces than fruit fall into my infuser, but oddly I don’t taste much sugar. I’m also eating donuts so maybe the sugar from the tea is hiding. It’s reminding me of The Fiery Furnaces song ’I’m Gonna Run’ where it says “Ate twelve dozen donuts for lunch”.. but that’s from the donuts, not the tea. Not much else to say about this one, which is why I’m typing about donut songs.

Della Terra Teas

haha donuts! MMM glorious donuts. :) Thanks for putting that into my head now! As for the tea, not your cup obviously haha but I do suggest a little longer steep time. Our owner likes it at 4 to 5 minutes. I prefer it at around 3.

Tea Sipper

Yes, I think I steeped it for 3 which I thought wasn’t enough for a black tea! But I try to follow the instructions, especially if I’ll be writing tasting notes. I’m going to steep a second cup longer right now…

Della Terra Teas

Ok :) and send a donut over.