drank Kenya Kangaita by Butiki Teas

Additional notes: This was the last of my sample from the awesome Butiki Teas! I didn’t have enough leaves for another cup, so I used a slight bit more for this last cup! (I actually got to remove a tea from my Steepster shelf… sadly, it was just a sample!) Since there are more leaves the flavor is very full & strong this time. Very delicious. There is a slight biscuity flavor, with a sweetness that lingers on the tongue. The perfect amount of astringency for a nice kick. I needed a wake-me-up tea. I’ll be outside on one of the last few nice days this year to read Italo Calvino’s ‘If On A Winter’s Night A Traveler’, which I’ve wanted to read for a while now.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: