drank Citrus PILEDRIVER by 52teas

Thank you momo for allowing me to try this one! I had this one yesterday. There certainly is no shortage of lemon ingredients in this tea! It’s very fresh tasting… yet doesn’t taste like something you would clean the house with! I’d say the most distinguishable flavor comes from the lemon myrtle which has a sweeter taste and reminds me of lemon sugar that was on a donut I had a few years back. Mostly, this tea reminds me of a beloved tea from Fusion — their Pistachio Lime Mate. Even with the amount of ingredients in 52’s blend, you can’t really beat Fusion for the amazing blends they come up with. So I like the Fusion better, but this one is still very good! (I also love the picture for the label.)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: