drank Earl Grey by Higgins & Burke

I’ve had crummy luck with the couple of bagged Earl Greys I’ve tried. They were terribly bitter. This one is surprisingly good! I prefer my Earl Greys with creme, but this one could live without it. It’s a decent black tea with a decent bergamot flavor! MUCH better than the other bagged Greys, but not as good as the loose leaf teas. I wonder why they are so different?

Kittenna

Uh oh, I recognize your profile pic but am blanking on what your name used to be. Enlighten me? :) (PM if you’re trying to keep this info private.)

Comments

Kittenna

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: