thank you momo for sending a bit of this to try! I was a little wary of this blend, send it sounded like an odd mess of stuff. But I thought since it was Verdant, it couldn’t be that bad, right? Well, it kind of tastes how I thought it would. To be fair, I didn’t use two teaspoons since my infuser only holds one. But there was an ick trio: chamomile, mints, and a bit of cinnamon. That just sounds terrible. I didn’t find ANY chocolate here. And an oolong and black tea blend sounds intriguing, but not here. The steep color was a deep yellow, so it really didn’t seem like there was much black tea here. I couldn’t taste the oolong either… just the ick trio. I really need to get a brew basket. I don’t think I gave this the chance it deserved. But maybe it just isn’t my cup of tea.

Bonnie

Use the right amount…I do prefer this cold brewed most of the time. It’s rich and refreshing. (I sweeten mine)

Indigobloom

One minute steep! I swear, doesn’t sound like enough time but Bonnie is right, makes all the difference ;)

Kittenna

If you dislike cinnamon…. yeah. I don’t like mint or chamomile, but they weren’t a huge issue for me here. Cinnamon was dominant though (but I like that).

Comments

Bonnie

Indigobloom

Kittenna

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: