drank Lapsang Souchong by Twinings

I usually LOVE me some Lapsang Souchong. But this one is just pure gross. I won’t mention what it reminds me of… I don’t want to ruin anyone’s tea appetite. I think I might not even finish this cup and that never happens. It just doesn’t seem like it was genuinely pine smoked. It might be some kind of artificial smoke flavoring that reminds me of BBQ sauce (but I like BBQ sauce). I never have any luck with Twinings… I think they might be my least favorite company. I’ve tried so many Twinings and they never seem to work for me.

TO ANYONE WHO HASN’T LIKED LAPSANG SOUCHONG: If this is the one you’ve tried, do NOT give up on them. There are much better blends out there.

Boiling
Bonnie

WOW! You and AMY must be sipping from the same swill!

Tea Sipper

Yikes, looks like it.

Comments

Bonnie

WOW! You and AMY must be sipping from the same swill!

Tea Sipper

Yikes, looks like it.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: