drank Milk & Cookies by 52teas

thanks again momo for sending this one! A nice surprise and I LOVE it. It actually tastes like I thought it would. It has a nice sweet milky flavor with a bit of cookie flavor as well. I wish there was more of a cookie flavor, but the milk flavor is spot on. I have no idea how that happens! I thought the milk flavor would be underrepresented, but it is balanced with the cookie. The black tea is perfect for this blend. There is a bit of tanginess to it, but maybe the “milk” is going a bit sour. haha.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: