This was a free sample with my order! This one is so smooth it might be TOO smooth somehow. I’m not sure how to explain it. The flavors go so well together, it seems like it turns into ONE flavor. Make sense? Probably not. There is a definite chocolate with that great roasted mate flavor that is kind of earthy. I also tasted a hint of coconut and that was lovely in this blend too. The flowers were a bit of color! A yummy blend from Della Terra, but the flavors work so well together, they need something more to really pop. But maybe I’m just getting spoiled with all these ridiculous blends lately.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: