drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Additional notes: This one was haunting me, so I had to have another cup today. It’s rare I drink the same tea twice in two months! I decided to follow the 2-3 minute steep instructions this time. I don’t think I did last time. I think the flavor ended up the same. There are slight marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker flavors here, but they are LIGHT. I’ve tried a bunch of Della Terra teas since I first tried this one… and I could be wrong, but it seems like this black tea blend has a stronger black tea than their others. It still isn’t a very strong black tea, but I think it’s just noticeable enough. I think Della Terra would have the perfect S’mores blend, if only the flavor was stronger!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: