Additional notes: I’ve tried this tea bag before.. it was terrible but I kind of assumed it was ancient (it was from a long ago tea box — nothing to do with Steepster.) This tea bag is from a different tea box actually (also nothing to do with Steepster), and it is MUCH better. There is a ton of flavor here and it is interesting that the last time I thought it tasted like plain water. I guess it shows it definitely matters how old tea is! And it keeps my worry alive that I might not be giving some teas a fair chance just because I’m not sure how old any of the teas that didn’t start with me actually are. I’m upping the rating for this poor tea bag that no one else has even rated yet!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: