thanks so much Dinosara for the trade! This sure smells chocolatey, both in the leaves and steeped. The steep color is a lighter brown, which seems too light for a black tea! It seems to me that Tabott doesn’t have that much flavor. I tried another of their teas before. I actually didn’t want to write a steeping note before giving that one another chance. This one basically tastes just like that one, even if it’s a different flavor. It’s hard to tell if I’m steeping it wrong, since there are no instructions on their site. But this smells more like chocolate than it tastes. The strawberry flavor is just hinted at. It seems there should be more flavor for the price. On the second steep, I used just boiled water and steeped for a LONG time. The result was the same… but at least it never had any astringency to it. I think when I use fresh leaves the next time I’ll just go for the long steep with just boiled water the first time. Disappointing, but I appreciate being able to try it!