thanks again, Dinosara, for a great trade! I think I drink Earl Grey Cremes on a twice a month schedule or something, so this is a welcome addition to my Earl Grey Creme collection! But I saw the way the packaging was: it looks like a paper bag! And it doesn’t have a zip! I just feel like teas are going to age faster in this sort of package. But the taste is pretty good. I steeped for three or four minutues. I don’t think the flavor is as strong as it should be. But there is that lovely flavor I’ve gotten to love in the earl grey creme. (Oh who am I kidding with the “gotten to”? I loved it the first sip I tried.) It was interesting when I saw a big vanilla chunk fall into the infuser! The black tea seems to have a stronger flavor that might be overshadowing the bergamot and creme. I agree with Dinosara: no coconut here!I like this, but it isn’t my favorite Earl Grey Creme. But Earl Grey Creme is one of my favorite discoveries this year!