I decided to have this one tonight because I had some sugar cookies to go along with it! I haven’t reviewed this one yet either, though I’ve steeped this many a time. It’s one of my favorite CS teas. Really, this tea should probably be called ‘butter cookie’. It has a delicious buttery flavor, as well as a buttery lemon yellow color to the steep. I’m surprised they aren’t drowning this one in ridiculous amounts of stevia like they have with their unbearable pumpkin blend if they are calling it ‘sugar cookie’. I’m not exactly sure how this is so sweet if they don’t put much or any stevia in it. But it’s good! The name is surely accurate!

Cavocorax

I should give this a try. I need to stop trying to be a tea snob and appreciate that bagged tea can be good too. :p

gmathis

Reaally liking this one, too. The CS pumpkin is bearable if you throw in some plain black to cut that wickedly sweet stevia.

Tea Sipper

gmathis – yeah, I thought about trying to mix a black tea with it.. but I wouldn’t want it to ruin the black tea! I’ll try it sometime though.

Cavocorax – Tea bags can be just as delicious sometimes! :D

Cavocorax

I really like CS’s Gingerbread Spice for evening decaf lattes! I just don’t really spend much time in the tea aisle at grocery stores now so I miss out on some of these!

MsWhatsit

I love this stuff too. Just found out I can order it year round off their website. Happy panda is happy.

Comments

Cavocorax

gmathis

Tea Sipper

Cavocorax – Tea bags can be just as delicious sometimes! :D

MsWhatsit

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: