Thank you, Butiki, for the samples! Now this tea knows what it’s doing. The cantaloupe flavor couldn’t be more like cantaloupe! It is perfectly paired with this white tea. I’m not sure I can taste the white tea at all, unless it is helping the cantaloupe flavor. The cream is good, but I could use more of it. The dry leaves smell more like cream but the tea smells more like cantaloupe. I love these gorgeous little yellow flowers — I’ve never seen them before. I wonder if they help the flavor at all. The steep color was a lovely yellow after three-four minutes. This is a very refreshing, accurate, indulgent tea! I don’t know how the magic behind this one works!

Bonnie

Really is pretty tea!

Comments

Bonnie

Really is pretty tea!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: