Throw a bunch of… crap together and Yogi will call it “Caramel” and oh yeah, don’t forget that essential Yogi black pepper. There are so many ingredients here though. I have no idea how this is supposed to be caramel! I’m mainly tasting chamomile, which somehow is making it taste like plastic, pepper and stevia. The steep color looks like caramel, anyway! I’ve had better Yogi teas.

I will be treating myself to triple steeps of zentealife.com’s Phoenix Pearls all day tomorrow! (Or I guess today since it’s two in the morning.) I hope everyone is having the best holiday season they can! Happy Holidays!

K S

Your first two sentences are exactly why I never review Yogi teas. Seldom do I feel inclined to review a tea with more than three ingredients. That rule has served me well.

Enjoy the Phoenix Pearls. A truly worthy sip!

Tea Sipper

Well, there are some teas that are worth it with more than three ingredients… just not the teas that throw everything together and call it caramel. I’m drinking the phoenix pearls now — so good!

Comments

K S

Enjoy the Phoenix Pearls. A truly worthy sip!

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: