thank you, Starfevre, for the trade! I adore the BBC Sherlock, that I caught by accident one day. I rarely just sit at the TV and flip channels. That time I caught the first airing of the first episode of Sherlock, sat captivated through it, and watched it for a second time immediately after the first episode aired. I love the idea of Adagio’s fandom teas, so I love to sample them!

This one is delicious. I haven’t tried many of Adagio’s teas but I really like their chai that I’ve tried. Like Starfevre, ginger is probably my least favorite thing in tea other than hibiscus, but I don’t seem to mind it in chai. I do get a bit of a hint of chocolate here, but not much of cream. Otherwise it’s a nice solid black tea mixed with chai. I love the bitterness (in a good way) that this tea has.