drank Birthday Tea by Adagio Teas

It’s NOT by birthday, but I’ll drink this birthday tea if I want to. Sorry, that was bad. I probably only know that song because I spent at least one of my birthdays crying (chicken pox & sweltering heat). And another birthday memory: I also remember bringing ridiculously colored Sesame Street cupcakes to a school birthday one year. When there were some extra cupcakes left at the end of the day, my brother was planted in a high chair in the garage for a good reason — he got blue cookie monster frosting EVERYWHERE.

Anyway, thank you Starfevre for this sample! I love anything with vanilla and cream. This might be the first Adagio black tea I’ve tried. This is good! I steeped for three minutes, since I don’t see any instructions anywhere. The dry leaves smell like cake more than the tea tastes like cake. I love the black tea flavor — a bit strong, which may be drowning out the flavors. But I’m okay with that! I needed a tough black tea this morning (or every morning, really.) It’s a nice flavor combination… though more caramel would have been nice. I love the briskness with the sweetness of the vanilla, caramel and cream. I wouldn’t mind having this on my birthday! But now I’m thinking… what about black tea cupcakes??
Starfevre