thank you again for the samples, Naturestealeaf.com! This is delicious! The leaves are a gorgeous green (my favorite color) wrapped into little buds.

First steep// 3 minutes// The steep color is a buttery lemon yellow. The taste is as buttery as the color, mellow yet vegetal and fresh. A bit spicy (but that may be from the chai that I had earlier in this infuser). The tea reminds me of a milk oolong I had… maybe because this type of tea would be the base for a milk oolong. This one is sweet and a bit creamy, anyway!

Second steep// 4 minutes// This steep is much less vegetal, much more floral and peachy. Love it!

Third steep// hotter & 4 minutes// This steep seemed to go back to the milk oolong flavor, but this time less vegetal. Still a bit floral, but not as peachy. I think this is my favorite steep. It’s very complex!

I could probably keep steeping! I would imagine there are MANY more steeps left in this. I’d really like to experiment with an oolong one day and just keep steeping the same leaves until there isn’t any flavor left. I think I’ll wait until I have a brew basket though. (I ordered from Tealux instead of Upton, so now I’ll probably have to wait longer to order from them. darn. I must have SOME limits.) I’ll just never stop being amazed at the differences in each steep of an oolong!