drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

thank you Momo for sending a sample of this a while back… there are still a couple I’ve yet to write tasting notes for! I think I’ve tried enough 52Teas now to wonder if those working there are either magicians or witches. I can’t tell. After steeping for 2-3 minutes after the water cooled down a while, this is delicious! I think all of the ingredients listed are equally present. There is definitely a nice ripe banana flavor, not artificial at all, but also rum, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar. Absolutely amazing. I haven’t actually had bananas foster, so I’m not sure what this is supposed to taste like, but this is delicious anyway. There is a dry mouth aspect to this tea though. But the flavor is well worth it. I’d love to try this again with whipped cream on the top!

tattooed_tea

I think they’re a mix of both magicians & witches…. a hybrid of sorts

Comments

tattooed_tea

I think they’re a mix of both magicians & witches…. a hybrid of sorts

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: