drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Thank you zentealife.com for sending a sample of this with my order! With teas so good, it’s definitely a smart idea for zentealife.com to send out free samples. It is impossible not to order anything from them after you’ve tried their teas! I knew I would love this one, since it’s Earl Grey Cream and also from Zen. The dry leaves here just SMELL creamier than other EGCs. And the taste is creamier too! There is actually a creamy texture left on my tongue. The black tea isn’t too tough, so that may be why the cream flavor can stand out. The bergamot isn’t too strong… I would have liked it stronger anyway. This is definitely the one to replace my beloved SpecialTeas Earl Grey Cream when that one runs out! Any tea fan really needs to try an Earl Grey Cream, and this is certainly one to start with.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: