Tealux.ca has THREE maple teas… maybe because Tealux is in Canada? The dry leaves and tea certainly SMELL like maple… very sweet. It looks like there are little rocks/crystals of maple in the blend, with nice black tea. Also some peppercorns, though those aren’t listed in the ingredients. The flavor is a bit odd at first. I’m not sure how to describe it. It’s not a flavor I’ve had before and I can’t tell if it is the tea leaves or the maple. But it has a maltiness to it. And somehow the maple isn’t very present until the tea isn’t burning hot. The top of the tea had a sparkly residue on the top that seemed to be in two layers. When I moved the cup, one of the layers would move right, and the layer underneath it would move left. Interesting! Otherwise it’s a very muddy colored tea. I like this one! I can’t wait to try the other Tealux samples…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: