drank Jungle Pleasure by Tealux

With the first sip, I thought this one tasted as odd as the name. But it turns into delicious. I wanted to try this one because it has dates in it. I LOVE the 52Teas Date Walnut Muffin tea. This is very tropical…pineapple! I just wish they hadn’t put in all these fruit leaves… the idea is just weird. There is hibiscus here, but I think my steep only got one leaf in it, so it doesn’t taste like hibiscus. I think this one would be a nice answer to sugar cravings. The fruit is mixed with just enough sugar. I think I should have put more tea in my infuser to make it even better, but I’ll have to wait for one of the infuser baskets for that.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: