Did I get the right tea? I don’t see the pistachios at all. The biscotti looks like almonds (but I don’t know much about biscotti.. I think it’s like a crispy cookie?) And what should be honey flakes look like coconut to me. The taste is delicious anyway. Very sweet! And it is cookie-like. The black tea is pretty mild, but that lets the flavors shine. I was really hoping this would be a nice pistachio blend. It’s good but the name isn’t accurate!

Uh I’m sick of winter. How many months of winter are left? Some mornings my throat is so dry that even tea doesn’t help (and I don’t snore! :D) I don’t know WHAT I did before I was drinking tea. I see the good in everything though, so I think winter just helps me appreciate the warmer months more. And it would be boring if it was always the same season… though I wouldn’t mind if it was permanently autumn!

gmathis

You are cordially invited to join the Steepster Chapter of the I Hate January Club :) Gray days…skin that feels like corrugated cardboard…I’ll take perpetual October, too!

Tea Sipper

I know… the list of terrible winter things could go on forever, but I won’t mention anything else! sigh.

MsWhatsit

Yeah, it’s a little annoying when the tea doesn’t seem to match the name, but it does sound good.

I may have to check out that I hate January club too…

Comments

gmathis

Tea Sipper

MsWhatsit

I may have to check out that I hate January club too…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: