A big thanks to Nicole for sending me some more tea yesterday! Always love trying more teas out! It’s amazing that there really are so many kinds of tea out there. I think tea has coffee beat, anyway!

This one is lovely! I’ve never heard of Lady Londonderry before. A nice black tea base with a strawberry and lemon flavor! I think both lemon and strawberry are equally represented here. The strawberry reminds me of the flavor that Butiki uses in their strawberry oolong I had a chance to sample a while ago. It’s very sweet and candylike. Yum! The black tea is perfect with these flavors. I’m surprised the black tea doesn’t hide the lemon and strawberry more than it does. Very good!

I’m wondering if anyone knows which kinds of black tea usually have a maltier flavor. (Assams? Ceylons? Others??)

Azzrian

Oh I do love Lady Londonderry! I have not had any of this in ages. I know I have some left somewhere. Need to find her! Mine is not from this company but I think they are all sourced from the same places. Good stuff!

Tea Sipper

It’s funny that teas are sourced from the same places. For example, along with this one that Nicole sent I got a Kally Biscotti tea that is exactly the same blend as the Tealux biscotti tea that I tried last week… it just had a slightly different name! Luckily, they will both be good though. :D

Comments

Azzrian

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: