drank Cream Irish Breakfast by Tealux

Anything cream, I’m game! The leaves are odd, since they range from really long and twisty to tiny little pieces. I don’t smell any cream in the leaves, but I do smell a really robust tea coming my way! I steeped for four minutes, which I probably shouldn’t have… because WHOA, this one kicks. It’s very full bodied! Very strong! Kind of bakey. On the verge of bitter, but I like it like that sometimes. I like how the caffeine meter on the packages of Tealux teas never make it to the top, this one shows barely half way so I don’t want to know what the most caffeine would do! The package also says this tea is from India and is USDA Organic. The steep color is reddish brown. I really don’t get much of a cream flavor (and it really could have used more with a tea this strong) but there is a flavor here that seems like it is banana to me. So basically this tastes like a rye bread with banana in it. Weird, but good! This might be too strong for those who don’t like tough teas, but this is exactly the type of tea I need more of! I think I’ll have a second cup with some of that Bailey’s Cheesecake cream!

Azzrian