drank Coconut Lime Verbena by Tealux

Another sample from Tealux. This seems like it would be a good one: lime, coconut, apple.. but I didn’t find much flavor after steeping for four minutes so I went for six minutes. Maybe I should have had more than a teaspoon of tea? This will probably only be steeped once, and I almost always go for multiple steeps. I don’t think I like green rooibos as much as red rooibos. It seems more sour somehow… and the red rooibos seems more woodsier. The coconut here seems to be the kind I don’t like. Not my favorite from Tealux. It reminds me of one of my favorites — Mojito from Element Tea (sadly out of business… if I knew how great that blend was, I would have bought more!) but the Tealux blend doesn’t even compare to the delicious Element blend.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: