That drawing of Watson just breaks my heart. Poor Watson.

/////START BBC’S SHERLOCK SPOILERS///////
If Watson only knew that somehow Sherlock was around to stop the beheading of Irene Adler, if he only knew about that debacle at all, he might have an idea that Sherlock can somehow fake his own death. And does anyone else think that if Sherlock can fake his own death by jumping off a building then somehow Moriarty faked his own death with that super creepy grin on his face, supposedly after death?
////////END SHERLOCK SPOILERS////////

thank you Starfevre for sending me a sample of this one! I love tea and I love fandom so I love Adagio’s fandom blends. I haven’t yet had an Adagio tea that wasn’t delicious. I haven’t had many, but I’ve had a few. Somehow I thought they’d put more emphasis on letting people create their own blends and less emphasis on the tea quality itself. But the flavor is always there! This one definitely seems like it should be comforting with earl grey, hazelnut and caramel. Those seem like the most comforting options they might have at Adagio. I’d say the most prominent flavor is the hazelnut. It’s definitely hazelnut! It seems like that wouldn’t work with earl grey, but somehow it does. I didn’t really taste much caramel though. This was definitely delicious. This would be a good one for Watson… or one to have while I’m thinking of how long it will be for season three of Sherlock to finally be on TV!

Shmiracles

i know right! i figured the fandom blends would be a gimmick to sell tea, but the fans who make the blends really do a good job and the tea quality IS good too! i haven’t been disappointed by a single one of my 10 adagio fandoms i’ve gotten so far. and i love this one too.
(cute how the watson & bilbo (irish bfast) blends mirror each other while the sherlock & smaug (lapsang) blends also mirror each other)

Dustin

I LOVED Moriarty’s character and I do hope he comes back. I’m always a sucker for a well played crazy villain especially one with a sense of humor.

Shmiracles

man, he WAS superb. i LOVED his character too. the show is wonderfully acted all around. and he’s the funnest villain i’ve seen in years.
i’ve been watching the Jeremy Brett Sherlocks on netflix while i wait for more modern episodes. it’s quaint, and it’s definitely grown on me. season one ends at richenbach falls and is entirely told by Watson.

Comments

Shmiracles

Dustin

Shmiracles

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: