James R sent me some tea bags to sample when I bought the delicious Harney’s Hot Cinnamon Spice. This was one of them! thanks! Surprisingly, I hadn’t previously tried any of the teabags included in that package! Nice! This one is a spicy chai with a rooibos base, so I can drink something with flavor at night without the caffeine. I’ve been trying to only drink rooibos or herbals at night, since I don’t sleep very well as it is. Of course, I can’t really taste the rooibos with all those spices… but it’s nice and peppery! A decent cup. I think I’ll resteep this with some black tea tomorrow morning. (Yes, my morning teas are much more fun. I was almost going to say because I have so many more choices, but I think I have enough choices just in the herbals & rooibos departments!)

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: