drank Coconut Baozhong by Queen Mary

Nicole, thank you for this one! This must be my favorite coconut tea! It’s a very sweet and creamy coconut. I was already wishing I was on a vacation today and the coconut here reminds me of suntan lotion. (Aw man, do I need some sun!) The first cup steeped for three minutes. The coconut is PERFECT with this oolong. Both are creamy, buttery, smooth. SO delicious. The second steep seemed like a peachier flavored oolong with less coconut. But then the third cup seemed to taste like the first cup again. The best steep is the first one, since it has the most coconut. I love this one.

tattooed_tea

yum! I love coconut, but find most teas fail to deliver.

Comments

tattooed_tea

yum! I love coconut, but find most teas fail to deliver.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: