drank Cafe Vanilla by Della Terra Teas

Azzrian sent me an awesome tea package and this was in it. (thank you thank you!) I somehow missed this one on my Della Terra sample spree, where I bought 20+ samples. Even the ones I missed are good, because this one is delicious. Why is vanilla considered so boring anyway? I love vanilla anything… This one seems like it has a bit more than vanilla though. It tastes like a sweet and buttery pastry. The black tea base is perfect. Della Terra likes to use this tasty yet mild flavored base that lets their unique blends shine. Della Terra never fails!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: