drank Genmaicha by Choice Organic Teas

Thank you CharlotteZero for sending this one! (If you were worried this tea was old, I saw numbers stamped into the box that said 062013 so I’m guessing that means June of this year. Not old yet! :D) I always have luck with Choice teas. This one is great, though I have no idea why the box says to steep this boiling. Boiling water would ruin it! I let the water cool a while and steeped for two minutes… delicious! I had no idea it would be better than some of the other genmaicha I’ve tried, even some that have been in loose leaf form. This one is very toasty and roasty while also having a buttery sweet flavor to it. I love it!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: