drank Mim Estate by English Tea Store

thanks so much Azzrian, for that amazing package of tea! I will always be appreciative of all the generous Steepsters and the tea they’ve sent me! I think of all the kinds of black teas, Darjeeling is not my favorite, even though I love the name. I thought it was just the one darjeeling I’ve had that I didn’t like… because it was from Teavana. I don’t detest Darjeeling… I’d just rather have a STRONG tasting black tea in the morning — kick,pow, wakes you up. Darjeeling is so light! Even the steep color is light after four minutes. It’s tough to describe the flavor of a darjeeling… but you know it when you taste it, even if you’ve only had a couple. I thought it was interesting that this blend had actual tiny leaves in it… maybe that is the taste I’m not liking (like blackberry leaves in tea.) This is certainly a fine example of darjeeling though, if it’s your cup of tea!

Azzrian

I prefer 2nd flush darjeelings in the after noon.

Comments

Azzrian

I prefer 2nd flush darjeelings in the after noon.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: