drank Boo-Berry Cotton Candy by 52teas

Another one from Azzrian! Thank you! I’m always up for trying the amazing 52Teas blends. This one probably has my favorite picture on a tea package — the goofy cotton candy ghost! This one certainly smells equal parts cotton candy AND blueberry! I waited for the water to cool — no burning! I had no idea the best time to steep this one. I went for 30 seconds and tasted it. The flavor was equal parts blueberry and cotton candy as well! There was also barely a hint of the green tea base. But then I put the infuser in for another 15 seconds and green tea came out of hiding. So NOTE TO SELF: Go for 35 seconds next time. I really wish 52Teas would put steep times anywhere on their site or packaging. They should know… since they probably try a ton of cups to get the flavor just right. I have a bunch of 52Teas samples that I’ve tried one cup from each of them, and I think I may have oversteeped them even if it was for two minutes total. I think I’ll go for 30 seconds from now on and taste it before putting the infuser back in. But anyway, this is spookily like cotton candy and blueberry if you get the time right!

Azzrian

Glad you found the magic number and liked it! :) I agree steeping times would be handy!