First to review this one?!? I’ve very grateful to NaturesTeaLeaf.com for the samples! I’m starting to find that Yunnans are a necessity in my tea collection! I love the flavor! The leaves here are more golden yellow than black. They kind of remind me of little caterpillars. the flavor that is more light than I would have expected, but maybe the water is cooler than the suggested 195 degrees. It has a lighter, fresher flavor than I expect from a yunnan (though I must admit I haven’t tried many of them yet.) The flavor is malty, a tiny hint of dark chocolate, honey, some sort of stone fruit. Come on… fruit drizzled in honey and chocolate? Yes please! The second steep, I used just boiled water for 10 minutes. This stuff doesn’t get astringent, even when I drank the last of the cup cold. As expected, this cup had the deeper flavor that I love. I’ll probably start collecting Yunnans like I collect Earl Grey Creams. This one is a great one to add to the collection! So so good!